Request An Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment to find your dream dress with us!
Please note our calendar is not a live calendar!
By Appointment Only.
You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is set and confirmed. If the requested time is not available, you will receive a TEXT with alternate appointment times open as close to your original request.
Due to limited space, our max guest limit is 4 plus the bride, 5 total per party. If you would like to bring more people, please click here for more information on our #MoetMoments Upgraded Bridal Appointments and Sunday Private Appointments.
For liability purposes and in order for all of our customers to have the best experience possible, we do not allow children under the age of 12 in the boutique.
All appointments require a credit card to hold the reservation. We do not charge the card unless you fail to show up or cancel within 24 hours.
A fee of $100 dollars will be charged if the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time or for simply not showing up. Private appointments require a 48 hour cancellation notice.
TIPS FOR THE #BBexperience
1. Unlike any other boutique in Dallas, appointments are 2 hours. In order to maximize your time spent at the salon finding your dream dress, we ask that you be on time.
2. Plan ahead and bring your decision makers with you so you can say yes that day. Repeat appointments can be very limited due to our continuously booked schedule. Please note on Saturdays we only do repeats at 8:30 am.
3. Have a firm budget. Please note our gowns START at $1400 and go up to $12,000. The majority of our dresses fall between $1700 and $5000. When requesting an appointment, please select the max you would like to not go over and we will of course put you in everything below that!
4. Come prepared to buy. Dresses can take up to six months to come in and they can also go discontinued at a moment’s notice. We do not want your dream dress to slip away.
5. Be ready to fall in love. Brides almost never leave our store not loving something...even if it is their first dress at the first shop... it happens EVERY DAY.