Request An Appointment
Thank you for requesting an appointment to find your dream dress with us!
You’ve got mail!! You will receive a confirmation email once your appointment is set and confirmed. If the requested time is not available, you will receive an email or text with alternate days and times that we have open. (check SPAM)
Please be as specific as possible when requesting an appointment as it will allow us to serve you better.
We will be extending our hours and private appointment availability over the next few months, so if you would like to book a private appointment outside of our regular business hours please give us a call, email us, or DM us @bblewisville
In order for all of our customers to have the best experience possible, we do not allow children under the age of 12 in the boutique.
All appointments require a credit card to hold the reservation. We do not charge the card unless you fail to show up or cancel within 24 hours.
A fee of $100 dollars will be charged if the appointment is cancelled less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled time or for simply not showing up.
TIPS FOR THE #BBexperience
1. Unlike any other boutique in Dallas, appointments are 2 hours. In order to maximize your time spent at the salon finding your dream dress, we ask that you be on time.
2. Plan ahead and bring your decision makers with you so you can say yes that day. Repeat appointments can be very limited due to our crazy booked schedule. Please note on Saturdays we only do repeats at 8:30 am.
3. Have a firm budget. We have a wide variety of prices, having a budget in mind will allow us help you stay in that comfortable range! Please note our gowns START at $1300 and go up to $13,000. The majority of our dresses fall between $1500 and $4500.
4. Come prepared to buy. Dresses can take up to six months to come in and they can also go discontinued at a moment’s notice. We do not want your dream dress to slip away.
5. Be ready to fall in love. Brides almost never leave our store not loving something...even if it is their first dress at the first shop... it happens EVERY DAY.
For the safety and peace of mind of our customers and staff, we will be taking the following COVID-19 precautions.
- Limiting the number of guests per bride to 4 and under.
- Masks are optional and can be requested for your stylist.
- All Bridal Appointments will be in completely private rooms.
- All surfaces/areas will be wiped down after each use.
- No walk-in customers will be allowed in the salon and all customers will remain seated throughout their appointment.
- Entrance and exits will be clearly marked so the lobby never has more than 5 people in it at one time.
- The salon and all merchandise have been thoroughly cleaned and are disinfected regularly.
- All guests with symptoms or ill are discouraged to attend.
We look forward to helping you say yes to the dress!